Our amazing Communication & Marketing Strategy agency, located in the heart of Montreal, is looking for a new UI/UX Web Designer & Integrator (Full Time Position) to complete our web team!
Are you creative? Do you have experience building websites? You master WordPress and you know how to easily integrate your creations with help from builders like Elementor? Are you motivated to co-develop our web projects to conquer new markets? Do you enjoy working in a humanized environment and multidisciplinary agency team?
If so, send us your portfolio and resume, then meet us to discuss your desires and our projects!
WHAT EXPRESS COMMUNICATION OFFERS YOU:
- A family atmosphere;
- One day of teleworking per week;
- An agency in downtown Montreal, easily accessible by metro and bus
- Offices in a historic building with an equipped catering area and green spaces along the canal across the street from our building.
- Attractive income based on your experience.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and integrate layouts of our web projects.
- Produce and decline visuals for our digital campaigns.
- Evaluate the desired functionalities and behaviors in order to optimize the user experience.
- Reflect on the technological constraints according to the platforms and find suitable solutions.
- Monitor meetings and follow up on graphic requests from our clients.
- Define and direct the graphic design (style sheets, color charts, typography, visual signatures, layouts, data illustrations) in order to communicate effectively and coherently with the graphic identity of our clients.
- Ensure the communication of his tasks on the team’s production monitoring tools made available.
- Use automation tools to improve and facilitate the management of email campaigns.
- Perform photo editing.
- Bachelor’s degree (BAC) in graphic design, graphic communication, multimedia design, interface design, or equivalent;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position, in a digital work environment. Provide a professional and personal portfolio (mandatory)
- Master the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent knowledge of user experience and content architecture (UX);
- Excellent knowledge of interface design (UI);
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- French spoken/written and a good command of English;
- Be creative and show initiative
- Demonstrate speed of execution while being rigorous and detail-oriented
- Be autonomous, resourceful, organized, responsible
- Know how to make promotional videos: editing and adding special effects (an asset)
WHO ARE WE?
L’Express Communication Marketing is an agency that has been around for more than 20 years in the field of Marketing Communication. Our agency has, over the years, maintained a strong commitment and quality support for our clients.