Our beautiful communication and marketing strategy agency, located in the heart of Montreal, is looking for its new SEO / SEM Specialist (Full Time Position) to complete its web team!
Are you a fine analyst and strategist? Are you passionate about the digital environment and an expert in the field of natural and paid referencing of websites? Google Ads and Analytics hold no secrets for you? Are you motivated to co-develop our web projects to conquer new markets? Do you enjoy working in a humanized environment and multidisciplinary agency team?
If so, send us your project references and resume, then let’s meet to discuss your desires and our projects!
WHAT EXPRESS COMMUNICATION OFFERS YOU:
- A family atmosphere;
- One day of teleworking per week;
- An agency in downtown Montreal, easily accessible by metro and bus
- Offices in a historic building with an equipped catering area and green spaces along the canal across the street from our building.
- Attractive income based on your experience.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and implement the best SEO / SEM strategy for our clients’ websites;
- Contribute to increasing the conversion rate by implementing acquisition strategies;
- Contribute to the development of KPIs, strategies and customer acquisition campaigns;
- Plan weekly and be responsible for SEM, Email and SMS campaigns;
- Create and manage acquisition strategies and campaigns on search engines and social media;
- Write and correct content while respecting SEO standards for SEO or advertising campaigns;
- Create, manage and optimize email campaigns;
- Create weekly and monthly reports for our clients;
- Work as a team to optimize SEM campaigns;
- Participate in the team meeting and participate in the development of ideas;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing concentration, e-commerce or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience required in Web Marketing;
- Mastery of the implementation of SEM campaigns (AdWords, Facebook and Instagram, Bing, LinkedIn);
- Knowledge of best practices in e-commerce, SEM and SEO;
- Ability to quickly find solutions to problems;
- French spoken/written and a good command of English;
- Curiosity and creativity are your strong points;
- Be rigorous and have good organizational skills;
- Synthesis and analysis skills;
WHO ARE WE?
L’Express Communication Marketing is an agency that has been around for more than 20 years in the field of Marketing Communication. Our agency has, over the years, maintained a strong commitment and quality support for our clients.